This week’s reads:
- Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren
- Super cute and full of feels, like Christina Lauren always is.
- From Scratch by Katrina Jackson
- Plus size heroine, lots of sexy times
- Stripped: For the Very First Time by Penn Rivers
- The virgin hero caught my eye, but it wasn’t that great.
- Burn for Me by Cynthia Eden
- Surprise dragon shifter! And a phoenix!
- I’ll probably read more of this series if they’re at the library.
- Mate’s Baby by Lola Gabriel
- Did not finish at 17% but I might return when I’m in the mood.
- A Prince on Paper by Alyssa Cole
- ARC provided by Netgalley.
- Review to come.
Photo licensed through Creative Commons, found by searching the following keywords from the books I read this week: feels, dragon, phoenix. I got zero results when I tried adding prince or stripper.