This week I had to do a lot of work so I didn’t get to read as much. And when I did I focused on shorter books. But there were some awesome ones in there!
- Misadventures of a Curvy Girl by Sierra Simone – Very steamy mmf with body positive, fat heroine
- Never Sweeter by Charlotte Stein – Enemies to lovers, very intense feels
- Can’t Escape Love by Alyssa Cole – Geeky, sexy fun. There were some great lines in this one. Probably my favorite of the Reluctant Royals series so far.
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang – I feel like I was the last person to read this and I’m so glad I finally did. It was so sweet. Great consent.
- Inheritance by Katrina Jackson – Sweet, exhibitionist love
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory – Another one I’m late to the party on. I didn’t like this as much as The Proposal, but it was fun to get Drew and Alexa’s story.
- The Heart of Devin MacKade by Nora Roberts – The first romance novel I remember reading, from my mom’s stash of Harlequins. Still very sweet.
- Grumpy Fake Boyfriend by Jackie Lau – Awesome grumpy hero. I’m a sucker for a writer character.
- Dragon Actually by G.A. Aiken – I freaking love this book. Read it.
Hopefully next week, I’ll have time to post a real review, but I’m enjoying writing about what I’m reading, even if it’s just these short, quick posts.