- Small Town Secrets by Katrina Jackson – Third in the Welcome to Sea Port Series. Cute f/f romance. I’m really looking forward to Book 4.
- From Heiress to Mom by Therese Beharrie – I got an ARC of this from the author. Full review to come.
- Caressed by Ice by Nalini Singh – Trying again with the Psy-Changeling Series. I enjoyed this one but I’m not super enthusiastic about the series so I’ll probably read Hawke and Sierra’s book and skip the rest.
- Laying Pipe by Kate Allure – This book was ridiculous. How ridiculous? One word: Drilldo.
- Debauching the Virgin by Mel Blue – Cute novella. I want to read more by this author.
- Heat Stroke by Tessa Bailey – Second book in the Beach Kingdom series. Very sweet m/m. Opposites attract. Marcus wasn’t the kind of character I’d typically like but I loved him.
Reread this week:
- Mouth to Mouth by Tessa Bailey – The first book in the Beach Kingdom series. Had to reread it after Heat Stroke to remind myself of Jamie and Marcus’s first interactions.
My goal was to post my first full review this week, but work and life got in the way so it will probably be another week. I signed up for a Romance Blogger e-conference that’s happening in a couple of weeks. I’m excited even though I’m still very much a baby romance blogger and I’m just doing this for the fun of it.