- A Prince on Paper by Alyssa Cole – Full review coming on Tuesday!
- Shaft by Krista Gold – This was a cute m/f novella. Not exactly happily ever after but it leaves you with the potential for happy. I wanted more.
- Under His Protection by LaQuette – This was a really great m/m romance with forced proximity and second chance love. I loved the cop character.
- Rebel Hard by Nalini Singh – Five stars, all the heart eyes, diverse m/f love story. This book was my catnip. Two virgins falling in love over time and learning to chase their dreams together. So good.
- Cherish Hard by Nalini Singh – This one was good too, but anything was bound to be a letdown after Rebel Hard.
Reread this week:
- One Dance with a Duke by Tessa Dare – This book just keeps growing on me.
- Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison – I was in a bad mood this week and needed some funny dragon shifters to cheer me up.
I’m very excited because my first full review is going live tomorrow! Come back and check it out and squee over books with me!