- All Hours by Andie J. Christopher – This m/m was sweet and steamy. Full review coming.
- Natural Enemies by Roan Parrish – Another feels-y m/m from this wonderful author. Great descriptions of plants and the love story was super sweet.
- Mr. Hotshot CEO by Jackie Lau – This m/f had excellent depression representation. Almost too good in fact. Her descriptions of depressed feelings nearly bummed me out.
- Misadventures with a Professor by Sierra Simone – m/f, age gap. This author is hot, hot, hot.
- Somebody to Love by Aurelia Fray – m/f. This was not my favorite. Full review already posted.
Reread this week
- Middle of Somewhere by Roan Parrish
- Out of Nowhere by Roan Parrish